Pick-Your-Own Flowers Days
Your opportunity to visit the farm and harvest your own blooms from our fields! This year we've invited some local food and artisan vendors to join us in the fun to make the events extra special.
Admission includes entry for one (1) vehicle and one (1) keepsake bucket for harvesting your blooms. Friends and family may share a bucket. If the flower fields are full enough, additional buckets and cups *may* be available for purchase on site. If you want to ensure a bucket, please purchase in advance! All ages welcome.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase your ticket here in advance. Select your preferred date/time on the dropdown menu below to purchase.
2. Prepare for your visit. Wear appropriate shoes and clothing. Remember, this is a working farm! We recommend packing sunscreen, bugspray, waterbottles and picnic blankets or chairs to relax around our fields.
3. Find your way here! We are located at:
457 Ridge Farm Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823
We kindly request you arrive on time. Our road has limited opportunities to pass other vehicles. Please be aware our driveway is a 2-mile long gravel road shared with our neighboring farmers. Drive with extreme caution. Once you arrive, follow signs to the grass parking area.
4. Grab your bucket: Admission includes a keepsake bucket to collect your blooms in. Please be courteous and do not over-stuff your bucket. Additional buckets and cups may be available on-site.
5. Start snipping! You-Pick Patches will be clearly marked.
6. Share on social media by tagging @rootedfarmstead and using the #rootedfarmstead hashtag
WHAT TO BRING:
Sharp garden clippers/scissors
Appropriate shoes and clothing - Remember, this is a working farm!
Sunscreen and bugspray
Picnic blankets or chairs
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
By coming onto the property you assume all risks and hazards. Our driveway is a private two-mile long gravel farm lane shared with our neighboring farmers. Drive at your own discretion and with caution. Be mindful of uneven driving surfaces, walking surfaces, animals and farm equipment. Please wear proper attire and shoes. Hazards include but are not limited to: uneven ground and driving surfaces, insects, etc.
These are non-refundable events. (Little bit of) Rain-or-Shine. In the case of severe weather we will notify you via email and reschedule to the following Sunday. If you are unable to make your selected date, you may transfer or gift your ticket to someone else, but we cannot refund.
OUR COVID19 PRECAUTIONS
We continue to be very precautious and want guests to continue to feel comfortable at our farm. We intend to follow any and all state guidelines in place at the time of each event. We continue to...
-Limit the number of people at each event to prevent over-crowding
-Touch-points will be cleaned before and during the event.
-Hand sanitizer will be made available at multiple locations.
-Offer contactless transactions - Tickets must be paid for in advance. On-site purchases such as extra flowers, vases, t-shirts, etc. may be paid electronically via PayPal or Venmo. Cash will also be accepted.