Fresh Berry Eucalyptus + Hypericum Wreath
Handmade wreath made with a mix of berry-toned eucalyptus and burgundy hypericum berries.
- The base listing is for the mixed greens only, which is beautiful on its own, or can be customized with *flair* in the dropdown menu options. Available elements include:
**Red honeysuckle berries
**Burgundy hypericum berries. Note: these are included in the base listing so adding these to your wreath would bump up the quantity that we use... like ordering "extra cheese" :)
**Dried lemon, orange, lime or apple slices
**Pheasant feathers (very limited quantities available)
- 12" wreath hoop with a finished outside diameter of 16-18", appropriate for a standard door
- Each wreath is handmade and unique - remember it's made by a person, not a machine :)
- Longevity depends on lotttts of different factors including temperature, humidity, wind, handling and exposure to light so we can't make any guarantees; however, wreaths should remain fresh for 1 month if kept outdoors and 2 weeks indoors. It's recommended that you mist your wreath regularly and keep out of heat and direct sunlight.
- The wreath will dry naturally over time and be enjoyed for weeks after. The fresh greens will gradually fade and may curl as they dry. Once dried, it will be more fragile and may shed some ingredients so handle with care!
Note: Not all ingredients were grown on our farm (yet!) Some ingredients we didn't grow enough of and some take years to establish so for now we need to supplement!
AVAILABLE PICK UP DATES
12/5-6 (Order deadline 11/29)
12/12-13 (Order deadline 12/6)
Please note in the comments when you place your order what date you wish to pick up your order. If you need your wreath sooner, please contact us first before placing your order.
Each wreath is made to order so please be patient as we handcraft your creation.
This listing is for local on-farm pickup only!!
Pickup Location is at the farm stand
Intersection of Hubler Ridge Road and Ridge Farm Road, Bellefonte, PA
You will be notified via email when your order is ready for pickup